Mind, Value and Mental Health: Philosophy and Psychiatry Summer School and Conference
Two linked events exploring areas in which the philosophy of mind and ethics or the philosophy of value make contact with issues about mental health.
- Summer School 23–24 July 2015
- Conference 25 July 2015
- Dr Anita Avramides (Reader in Philosophy of Mind, University of Oxford, and Southover Manor Trust Fellow in Philosophy, St. Hilda’s College)
- Professor Martin Davies (Wilde Professor of Mental Philosophy, Corpus Christi College)
- Professor Bill Fulford (Emeritus Professor of Philosophy and Mental Health, University of Warwick and Fellow of St Catherine’s College)
- Dr Edward Harcourt (University Lecturer (CUF) in Philosophy, Fellow and Tutor in Philosophy, Keble College)